Monday, July 15, 2013

How to tell someone their birthday gift is still in the mail?

birthday gift ideas grandmother
 on ... canvas super grandma gifts for senior women gifts com our gift gurus
birthday gift ideas grandmother image



Izzy


My Grandma's birthday is today, but her gift didn't arrive on time! What would be the best way to tell her this? How should I phrase it? I would like to write it inside her card, unless that sounds like a bad idea. The gift is a book written by authors local to our area about women in the civil rights movement, one of whom is my mentor.


Answer
Are you seeing her today? Take her some flowers or a bit of her favorite candy, whatever, and tell her that her present is en route. You could add that as a P.S. to the other birthday sentiments you put in her card.
A special grandmother merits a special present.
Happy Birthday!

Creative, cheap gift ideas to a grandmother from an infant?




Linds


It is my mother's birthday this weekend and I want to do something special for her that is specifically from my 7 month old son. Obviously, he can't actually do anything or make anything himself but I am trying to think of something creative. I will most likely make a card and say it's from him and maybe trace his hand on the card or something but any other ideas?


Answer
Trace his hands or put them in ink and "stamp" them onto paper-you could write "When a Baby is Born, So is a Grandmother" or something like that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment