Thursday, June 19, 2014

Birthday ideas for my female friend?




ee


My best female friend 23rd birthday is coming up. I asked her what she would like. She said she would like the movie "Pretty Woman" and the music CD "Three days grace". Thought of getting her a card too. So I suppose she knows what she will be getting..so I am thinking of getting those things but I also been wondering about other opinions..what esle would be good for a friend's 23rd birthday? Any ideas?


Answer
go to your local movie theater and get her a gift certificate, or a certificate for bowling or anything fun and or adventurous. I know thats what I would want from a close guy friend...it's fun stuff that you could possibly do together that shows that you care, but isn't crossing the line between friends and more than friends

birthday gift ideas????????




Jarkbra


for a friend
female
16

any ideas?
i prefer to stay away from traditional gift like clothing
thus came up w/ a nice leather wallet...opionions? thanks



Answer
How about a manicure gift certificate at a salon? Just an idea.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment