Saturday, June 21, 2014

Birthday gift idea...?




trysha925


What is a good gift to give a woman for her 85th birthday? I'm stumped.


Answer
Well, I don't know what are your relationship with this woman, but perhaps you can by her a comfortable and nicely looking rocking chair. I gave my grandma such a gift and she was very happy.
If she is very close to you, you can give her something personalized. I have seen nicely looking pillows and blankets with family photos on them.

Moroccan women only birthday gift for wife ideas?




antwan1357


My wife's birthday is coming in one week what should I get her she is still in morocco while im working in america? any ideas what I should send her? What would really impress my wife and show her I really love her?
sorry a person from the same country that is of the same sex I feel has advice advantage sorry



Answer
I'm a woman and I'd say....
I'm a Muslimah and I'd say....


Oh! I'm not Moroccan, so I guess that I'm not allowed to answer, eh???

@asker: so how about saying "Moroccan women please, or Moroccan women preferred", instead of completely discriminating against everyone else on Y!A? I'm a Muslimah in sales, who's good friend is Moroccan, and who's been to Morocco, and you are pretty much telling me that I know absolutely nothing about Moroccan women or what they would want because I'm not from there. It's rude and ridiculous, and on the same level as a Shia or Sunni or American or British only question in my opinion. We are all here to help each other... if you aren't ready to accept answers and advice from everyone here, why don't you just go ask your wife what she wants, and stop discriminating against others who aren't just like you?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment