Friday, June 6, 2014

Birthday gifts for 8 year old boys?

Q. Hi :) so i need some advice on what to get my 8 year old little brother for his birthday. He is really active and loves sports. I have asked him several times what he wanted but he just smiles sweetly and says "nothing". Even my mother has no idea what to get him.

what are some gifts in the past you have given an 8 year old boy, that they loved?

Thanks,
Peyton S.
Okay thanks to those of you that have answered :) time to go shopping!!!


Answer
Big squirt guns.

Birthday gift for 8-year-old girl?




Saggyrl


Help!! As a mom to two young boys, I am clueless when it comes to getting gifts for little girls! lol (Yes, I was a girl once but I was a tomboy and have no idea what's "cool" now for girls). :)
My older son (age 4) was just invited to our neighbor's daughter's birthday party- I believe she is turning 8 or 9 years old. What are girls this age into? She doesn't seem to be a super-pink-princess type girl either, if you know what I mean... so what would be a good, creative gift?
Thanks!



Answer
If she's not much into pink and sparkly things then probably something to do with High School musical or Hannah Montana. All the little girl's in my son's class (he's just turned 9) are into those, so that's what we buy when he's invited to their parties and it always seems to be a hit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment