Sunday, June 22, 2014

Birthday Gift/Ideas for Friend from China?




MyTwoSons


Our family has a friendship with a local university student from China. Her birthday is next week and I'd like to give her a gift and maybe make her a cake. Any ideas of what would be a good idea for an 19 year old girl from China who has been in the US for less than 4 months? Right now I'm thinking of incorporating a horse when I make her cake (I decorate cakes) - since that is the zodiac for her year, and something red (maybe a red envelope for her birthday card - but that's as far as I've gotten. Thanks!


Answer
thts good
but go to one of those asian stores and buy the real red envolopes and put like 10 bucks or something in there. its suppoed to b lucky money =]

Ideas for a birthday gift for my boyfriend?!?




Katlyn


My boyfriendd and I have been together for almost a year, and i wan to get him a really great gift, i justdon'tt know what! His birthday is reeeeeeeally soon, so i need ideas, and FAST.


Answer
.A neck chain with his zodiac sign as a pendant,Perhaps the pendant could be suitably inscribed fo the occasion.Good luck lass




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment