Sunday, June 15, 2014

Long distance relationship gift ideas?




sweet_n_se


My boyfriend lives in Ohio, and I live in Maryland. I won't be able to see him on the day of his 21st birthday. Besides mailing him things, do you have any idea for a cute present to send him online, besides e-cards?
Thanks



Answer
I've got one that could be interesting...send him a gift certificate for a website that you would buy undergarments or bedtime wear (or you could get a prepaid Visa card, and he could shop anywhere on the web). Give him your measurements and have him pick out some things which he would like to see you in at bedtime...could be Victoria's Secret or a website that specializes in PJs. Have a friend take some tasteful pictures of you wearing what he picked out. It would be a great present and something completely unique, which he had a hand in making. Then he would then have some pictures of you for those long, lonely, summer nights ahead...GL...Kes

My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship, and his birthday is coming up. Any gift ideas?




Seekergirl


I would have to send the gift to him by mail, so it has to be something that I can ship.


Answer
- A small photo album with pics in it that he'll like
- A novelty keychain (Ford, golf, soccer - pick one of his interests and see what keychains are out there)
- Personalized jigsaw puzzle
- a T-Shirt of his favourite car or sporting hero.

The below site may give you more ideas.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment