Monday, June 9, 2014

ideas for grandmas 70th birthday gift?




comaxxsam


its my grandmas birthday in a few weeks and im totally stumped on what to get her.
also anyideas on if i should make her something.im pretty artistic so anycute ideas please let me know!
thank you!



Answer
Well, try this: Collect her old photos: when she was a baby, teenager, a young woman, marriage, and new photos: time spent with your mom, dad, and you. Then make a scrapbook. Buy a CD filled with old folk songs(like "Long, long, ago" and "Edelweiss") and attach it! Also, get a newspaper on that day, and cut out the part where it tells you who was born on that day, and tape it to your scrapbook!
Try to make them real colourful!!

EDIT: Haha, Vinni! My friend did that to her grandma! She was totally frozen, shocked!! (althouggh I think she might have enjoyed it secretly)

40th birthday?




lil pumpki


So my family is throwing a suprise birthday party for my cousin who's turning 40. I need ideas for a gift. She's kind of boring, too old for her age type of person. and I'm 9 years younger so I'm not sure what to get her. Any ideas will be helpful.


Answer
You can go to this site: http://www.gifts.com/

and click on "Personality", then choose "woman"

you will then get to take a mini quiz about your cousin's personality and then you will get TONS of suggestions.

when you click on a suggested item, you will see prices and places you can get the item from as well as a few more similar items on the right hand side, so that you can find the price that's right for you.

i use this site to get ideas whenever i shop.
i hope it helps you, too!
:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment