Thursday, June 5, 2014

gift ideas for my dads birthday?




Carissa


My dad is turning 49 tomorrow. I need something quick!! I was thinking of recording an old video of my family from way back when and make a slide show and stuff..or something else im my dads baby girl we have a very special bond i don't want to let him down! Also im very musical so like a song would be nice or what song could i play during the video?


Answer
i think the slide show idea is great! really i do, and a song along with it is also just a perfect idea, i think he will love it. the song however i think you should pick, it should come from your heart not the random masses of yahoo answers lol. just go with your idea, make the slide show and maybe during the production an appropriate song will pop into your head, and then you got it. good luck, and good work. :)

Unique Gift Idea for Dad's 60th Birthday?




aloneinga


My dad is very hard to shop for, is so busy, he never really uses gift certificates if I get them. I was wanting something VERY unique this year as it is his 60th. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :)
We (my family & I) are already throwing him a birthday party, but would like other unique ideas, thanks so much ahead of time! :)



Answer
Just wanted to ask if you have thought of putting together a video/slide montosh of his life. Pictures starting with him as a baby, then a boy, a teen, a younge husband, father. You know show how far he's come, and what a wonderful person he is and how much you love him. Love is the best gift of all and alot of us forget to give it more often.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment