Sunday, June 22, 2014

Birthday gift ideas for 6 yr old girl?




krt101


My son has been invited to his kindergarten classmates 6th Birthday party and I don't know what to get. Any helpful tips is appreciated. Thanks


Answer
For kids I usually give toys or clothes (especially if they're girls). At this age, girls use their imaginations and loves to pretend-play and to be doctors, teachers, nurses, veterinarians, then you could give a toy doctor/nurse kit or something like so she can play doctor or play school with her ââdolls and stuffed toys. If you want to give clothes, choose a cute cotton dress or a set of blouse and shorts. Ask your son if he knows what she likes, for example, if he knows that she likes to ride a bike, you might consider giving her a helmet with her ââname engraved on it. If she is more into creative style, you can give a crayola kit or melissa and doug kit.

Ideas for HOMEMADE cousin birthday gift?




Missemmers


I have literally two dollars. But anyways, my cousin's birthday is on Sunday (Easter Sunday) and I need a homemade gift idea. We are both girls, she is turning 14 (I think, pretty sure) And she is the kind of person who likes a ton of weird things, doesn't have one big interest and keeps herself hidden most of the time. We have a lot of inside jokes. Like we watched the ASDF videos together, and she likes the one with the doctor and the guy where he throws up rainbows every where. She also has a pet chinchilla that she loves to death. She plays piano, but I don't know if she is passionate about it. She is a vegetarian. Oom, No sports as far as I know, she is in girl scouts. I didn't want to cook her anything since I have to give it to her on Easter all of our smaller cousins and mischievous uncles would eat it, heh heh. I cannot get her to tell me what kind of music she likes, she says she likes everything. So I am making her a mix CD, or at least trying with a lot of genre. I made the cover ASDF themed. I was thinking of making her a shirt to go with the CD, with an Andy Warhol Pop Art of chinchilla, like four pictures of the same chinchilla in a square with different colors. I think she would like that. So if I do that, I have to use my two dollars to buy a blank tee-shirt and hope to find contact paper. I didn't want to do the tee shirt with ASDF cause I don't want people to think she is promoting her lesbianism (she isn't a lesbian, but I don't want people to think she is, what with all the rainbow.) I really can't think of anything. I was thinking possibly themed crayon art, or maybe a collage, but I still need a lot of pictures for that. Possibly something out of clay. She told me her favorite color is orange. It is funny, we are really close, but I hardly know her. Her bedroom doesn't tell much about her, it is kinda little kid themed, like she didn't get rid of kid stuff yet. OOH one time we watched half of the Marble Hornet stuff together, and we got super scared!! We kept trying to re-assure each other he wasn't real and stuff.


Sorry this is so long, I keep a lot of detail in my head, at least I try. I appreciate all of the ideas you give and no idea is a bad one really. So, yeah, thank you in advance.



Answer
Make a homemade card form printer paper and colored pencils. Put the money in the card and the card in a ziplock baggie,seal it tight! Next bake a cake at home, from scratch or store bought, it doesn't matter. After it's cooled cut a square in the bottom big enough for the card but don't cut all the way through,make sure the top looks normal.Place the card inside and slide the square back inside.

Frost the cake and then when you bring it out smash her face in it. It's a birthday surprise and a sweet though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment