Thursday, June 5, 2014

Birthday Ideas for Dad?




dropbeatsx


Ok, so my dad will be celebrating his 49th birthday in this upcoming week and i am completely out of ideas on what to get him. He keeps telling me and my siblings that he doesn't want or need anything, but that doesn't mean that i shouldn't give him something...does it?

In the past i have bought him things that he accepts politely and then convinently "disappears" or "breaks".

i want to give him something homemade and meaningful...any cute ideas? or are there any dads out there reading this who have any suggestions on something they would want to recieve from their daughters on their birthday?
that's a cute idea =]


any others?
these are really cute ideas. but i'm looking to exhaust all my options...

any others?



Answer
Yes I have an idea. I made my hubby a DVD for Fathers day that he loved. It has meaningful, little stories, pictures, and effects, and transitions. With music. If you need any help just send me an e-mail. I will gladly give you more info and help.

Well do you want simple craft ideas or something more valuable? If it is for the feelings then try this it's simple and cute.
You can take any empty box and wrap it then apply a bow to the top with this message.

I took an ordinary box
As empty as can be
I filled it with a special gift
And wrapped it carefully.

But please don't ever open it
Just leave the bow applied
And hold it tightly near your heart
Because my love for you's inside!

tell us more about what type of gift you are looking for.

birthday gift ideas for my dad?




X


He's turning 49. He loves football and stupid jokes. I'm also really close with him, but I don't know if that would help lol. Any ideas for something unique to get him?


Answer
You can maybe get a father daughter frame and put a picture of you two in it. Or things remembered, get something ingraved.

Hope that helped. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment