Tuesday, June 3, 2014

any birthday ideas for an 8 year ols girl?




confused a


what do most 8 year old girl like for gifts?


Answer
My 7 yr old is asking for an Ipod Shuffle.
Apparently parents are getting their kids these cause they scratch up CD's.

Birthday party ideas?!?




MrsScorpiu


I'm a 13 yr old girl, I use a little makeup and all but I also do sports and play call of duty and red dead redemption, so I guess imma tomboy, but I do girl stuff too and I have a lot of posters and I like Harry potter, Percy Jackson, a lil twilight, and stff like that. Last ear I just had a party at the movies with 8 of my close friends and had them sleep ovr. I have an iPod touch, a wii, and xbox, cable, wifi, a cell phone, and a dsi. I have a lot of friends and my birthday is next Saturday, and I need ideas. I live in Southwest Indiana and it's about 45-60 degrees lately, and is supposed to be in the mid 50s the week of my birthday. I like music and a sleepover would be okay, but then I would need like game ideas. Makeup stuff and the mall are ok, but so is xbox live and nerf(; me and my friends are rlly hyper and random, and we like stuff from Hot Topic and gir and Charlie the unicorn and all that (haha) Looking to have boys and girls, preferably. Im getting an iHome and an iTunes gift card for my birthday, btw. Ask me for any other details you need and I'll put them in "Additional Details." About a $150-$200 budget, please, and thnx :D


Answer
hire a limo and then a home party




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment