Monday, June 2, 2014

birthday gift idea for my girlfriend?




Landon B


wat are some good birthday gift ideas for my girlfriend. she is turning 18 and we have been dating for 10 months.


Answer
Hi

Birthday is a special occasion to celebrate and carry significance in a person's life. On such an occasion, presenting a birthday gift for her would make the birthday person feel special and a viable way to capture the moment eternally.

The best gifts are ones that directly think of the recipient, thatâs truly when the thought counts. Message in a Bottle, the unique birthday gift for her are extraordinary and you cannot grab them easily in any gift shop.

Message in a Bottle greeting offers a very unique way for you to express your thoughts and feelings and have them printed handsomely on a scroll of your choice.

Message in a Bottle can be bought on the internet and suits all budgets !!

Birthday Gift Ideas for my Girlfriend?




Jamie


My partner's birthday is a little more than a month away. I do have some small things bought, but I need some thing more personal. Her and I have very different religious beliefs. I'm not exactly sure what she identifies with, but she's into the tarot cards, pentagrams, spirits. That kind of thing. I'm very much a Christian, so you can see where we would have some problems. Lets just say debates are fun between us...lol. I was thinking about getting her something that would tell her that I respect her. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I love her for who she is. I guess the reason I'm asking this question is because I'm not familiar with those types of religious practices, I not sure what my boundaries are. Thanks for your time and any suggestions.
Good point Legs, I feel like an idiot now...lol. I guess I just have to do a little more research.



Answer
I have the most amazing thing for you (I was looking for gifts for my gal online too) I bumped into this great site : http://gifts.redenvelope.com/necklaces/couples-birthstone-necklace-30001411?viewpos=10&trackingpgroup=rjewl&ref=REDorganicgglbrand_red%2benvelope

They have this silver pendant thing with a heart and two birth stones-the cool thing is you place your birthstone next to hers and this comes with a catchy story card "They say that soul mates are destined from birth, and this necklace illustrates the concept beautifully. Inside the sterling silver pendant are two birthstones, one each for you and your soul mate".

Obviously better jewelery exists and at a better price but this is so original. Anyway I hope you find what you are looking for if this doesn't help (you know sometimes just a letter from the heart, accompanied by an exquisite red rose and a romantic dinner are possibly the best gifts someone could receive-just a thought).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment