Monday, June 16, 2014

Birthday Gift Ideas for 14 year old Boy?




Clay Wren


I am 13 turning 14 in exactly three weeks...I don't know what to ask for. I have a PS4 that I bought when it came out with Battlefield 4 on it. The only thing I can come up with is The Last of Us Remastered for the Playstation 4. I can't think of anything else. I like music but I don't think I want a concert just yet. I have all the sports (wrestling) stuff I need.

What do you guys think?
Thanks to whoever responds.



Answer
I would honestly get a PC for gaming. A good tower to hook up to your TV can cost as little as $400, and will have much better graphics and far more exclusives than your PS4 (Though I love my Vita). You can hook up any controller to it, be it keyboard+ mouse, gamecube, PS4, Xbox 360... even a DS! And you can download mods... lightsabers in Skyrim, play as Iron Man in GTA IV... pretty great. Plus, with Steam Sales and Humble Bundles, games will never cost you more than $30 if you're smart and patient (that's with all DLC). There's also emulators if you want to play anything up to 6th gen (Gamecube, PS2) with improved graphics and customizable controls.

Here's a complete list of why you should consider PC gaming: http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/guide

Here's some builds for any budget:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/guide

Need ideas for a birthday present for my 30-year-old step-brother?




poker_fan_


Hi there...I just wanted to get some ideas because I can't think what to get my step-brother for his 30th birthday (his party is tomorrow)...Please I really need suggestions because I am going tonight to buy something...I guess I want to spend no more than $40...I don't really know what he likes...I know he likes sports (well watching them anyway) but I have no idea about his music taste or what books he might like so I just wanted to get some ideas because I do want to get him something nice since it is a special age...

Thanks in advance :)



Answer
i think if he is like a lot of 30 yr olds then come music cd's or wait....a gift certificate from a major electronics store near where u live or a music store say like ...virgin records or something like that and a funny card to go with it with nice thoughts and hmmm...does he like to drink? this is what i would do for my 30 something step brother...buy him a funny quirky card...then add in a gift certificate to a place that a 30 something man would like and a bottle of say a nice whiskey or wine or spirt that he might like to drink~ hope this helps...i know how it feels to shop 4 a man~ my hubby is hard 2 shop 4 and so is my brother and we are in that age catagory! good luck and happy shopping!!~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment