Sunday, June 15, 2014

birthday gift for ex boyfriend?




skyisokay


he's turning 5
15 soon.
even though he's my ex i still have strong feelings for him.
but i dont know what to get him.
i dont really have a budget.
so any ideas?
please help.



Answer
Don't get him a gift.

birthday gift ideas!!! please help!?




kim


My boyfriend of 3 years will be turning 28 next week. I asked him what he would like to do for his birthday and he said to get drunk on the beach (we will be in nags head,NC). and he wants lots of liquor and cookies. Should I just get him a bottle of his favorite or would you get an actual gift?


Answer
My ex wanted to get drunk for his birthday too. So, I put a bunch of tiny lil notes in balloons, blew them up, placed them around and surrounded his gift (drink, whatever) with a bunch of hershey kisses and a note that said "You deserve more kisses than this" he said it was the best birthday present ever :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment