Monday, June 23, 2014

Supernatural gift heredity!!!?

Q. ok i know this may sound wierd but i think i inherided (sp?) from my mother! when my grandma died wierd things start happening!heres the story:
my grandma was in the hospital and we had just got a call that she just had a stroke or something like that in miami (i live in florida and my cousins live in miami) before the call the closet shelf in my sisters room fell in the middle of the night too. she we packed up in drived to miami.on the way there our car broke down.my mom complained that whenever she looked at her phone it was always 2:11 or 3:11 or 4:11 something 11.when we got there it was already to late. ( really sad too it was a few hours after my birthday too) anyway thats some evidence of why i think this supernatural heredity to be true.my mom also told a story of when in the middle of the night that the vacuum cleaner turned on and it wasnt plugged in anywhere (this was when i wasnt born yet and mom was pregnant with my older sister) the next day she found out that the women that came to her house to help her clean died.next is that my older sister (my family is of 6 i have a mom dad and 3 sister 1 older than me and 2 younger than me ( the younger ones are SO annoying))my older sister always complained that she saw ghosts sense she was around my age 13.she told me of the bold kid up on the roof , a white dog jumping over a large tree , and a little boy watching her in the girls bathroom (this was when the lights went off at her school and she used her phone light ) anyway she bought a ouija board which i used a couple of times and nothing happened (my dad dosnt know and he HATES magical stuff like that) so my mom and my older sister show some type of connection to the spirit realm and im the next oldest women and the house who is 13 and i havent experienced anything unusual. except the times when my tv and fan lamp does a cracking sound when i sleep at night and the times when i went into my sleep paralysis modes (which im used too and not afraid of) oh and that time last night when i smelled paint in my room and i dont paint ( just to let you know a man died in my house i think it ws from old age) well my mom comes from the filopines if that gives any info. well additional notes about me is that i dont have many friends and the ones i do ignore me in the group.im like an outcast in the school and i dont mind.sometimes i feel this rush inside my veins like an animals and i do this wierd thing with my hands that looks like im trying to drag my nails into the table.plus i was thinking of going wiccan and i mediated 2 times in my life and im still trying to continue.i also wrote a poem of angels emotions which is one of my first poems and i just love the dark angels creed too! i LOVE studying parapsychology online.
i forgot to say that i get a little feeling that im an empath because when my friend said she was nervous to sing in front of people i started getting butterflies in my stomache too (i actually hated this girl cause she hitted me a lot in the past) but empaths dont feel a persons smotions AFTER a peron tells them of their emotion thats kinda like a empath in REVERSE and i dont know if this means anyting but my cousin from my dads side( we are connected with my dad and her mom) my cousins eyes change color (its so FREAKY) also my cousin was born a month and a day before me in the same year too.i also heard (eavedropped) my aunt say to my uncle that a baby was born on my grandmas birthday before she died and i was thinking why is my aunt telling uncle this if the baby isnt related to us so i guess the baby IS related to me somehow. GOMENASAI! that took so long and because i said gomenasai from the japanese culture is because im an otaku obsessed with manga and anime :)
i would kindly appreciate it if you guys gave serious answers this really means a lot to me because this is my chance to truly understand parapsychology


Answer
"Going Wiccan?"-- is that anything like "Going Christian" or "Going Jewish?" Wicca is a religion... and I'm not even going to go there except to say that nothing you mentioned is really what makes someone Wiccan, so until you sort out and understand what you're already dealing with, don't go throwing a whole new big topic of a religion on top of it.

Also for now, try to stay away from things like ouija, dark/light angels, magic/spells, etc... deal with one major issue at a time. All of these are too big to throw them all on the table together and sort through them.


The first thing I think you should consider investigating is your natural intuitive abilities and potential.

It's really really hard to follow your post, but you mention a lot of things that are possibly psychic in nature. Which some of us don't believe is supernatural at all (how can anything exist outside of nature? It's actually just things in nature we haven't figured out).

Here's the thing if you want to study the paranormal-- you have to get pre-concieved notions out of your head and try to be objective. You have to be willing to admit that there are coincidences and there is imagnation that gets blown out of proportion.

There are ways to actually measure and experiment with psy abilities-- however, if a hyped- up imagination and a lot of superstitious ideas are part of it, it's not going to give you any real answers. Just more hype.

You have to approach it more like a scientific experiment-- you have to try to rule things out, even if it disappoints you that you discover something was misconstrued.


Parapsychology actually takes many years of study to really understand. Get some books and get reading; there is a whole lot to cover if you plan to ever really understand any of these things and put them into perspective. Look for articles to test and measure psychic abilities.

Avoid sites that jumble things, seem to act like everything you ever experience is probably some true supernatural phenomenon-- they just feed fantasies.

And meditation is an excellent way to develop mental discipline to control and improve psychic abilities-- but twice won't cut it; you need to get into a routine.

My daughters 5th birthday i'm stuck for ideas! Please help!!!?




iampregnan


Hi its my daughters 5th birthday in September and she hasnt that long been at school so knows a few of the kids but i havent had chance to meet the parents and when the kids go back to school they will only be there for about 2weeks before her birthday so i feel a bit stuck, my little girl has one really good friend and i thought about taking her and her friend to local play area - cheeky monkeys / playtowers and then maybe to pizza hut. But i can't help feeling that my little girl should have lots of freinds round on her birthday. I did think that because her bday is on a wed invite a few kids round for a tea party then on the saturday do the play area n pizza thing, what do you think i should do please hlp. oh im 8mnths pregnant so would like it to be something i can do with the kids xx


Answer
tea party sounds great and easy
but don't invite too many friends, she won't really enjoy that at this age

5 or 6 at most

you could, buy the tiny little breads and have her make tiny little sandwiches, the kids would love to make their own little sandwiches

and then you could make hot chocolate and and iced tea( just use a bit of warm water, and they can pretend to be fancy english women

you should get a few fake flowers from the dollar store and or the craft store and let them make a bouquet

get some ribbons too.

and for a gift give the girls a little baby doll, something cheap
no more than 3 dollars even a ceramic doll you get from the dollar store




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment