Monday, June 2, 2014

Gift Ideas?




Jessie j


I have a birthday, an anniversary on thanksgiving, and chirstmas comming up. Does anyone have any good gift ideas?


Answer
We'll, you've certainly got a lot on your plate there. For the birthday, it always matters what kind of person we're talking about. Your spouse/girlfriend - see below, regarding everyone else, best way to start is to consider any personal interests of him/her you know about for a moment.

People always consider those gifts most valuable that they didn't even know they wanted, but are related to something that they are passionate about. Things that scream "I'm thoughtful".
The second best thing is something that made you think about that person, or relates to the personality of that person in any other way.

This is of course a little hard to find out if you don't have that much inside in the persons everyday life, so here are a few more general ideas you can always consider:
a) Books are a good place to start, as long as the person actually reads (ok, that's an obvious one).
b) DVD's and other media also provide an entertaining experience, and the person you give them to can even share the experience with you.
c) Gift Certificates are a good choice, if you're a little creative and know the person well enough, you have nearly unlimited options on what to provide a gift certificate for. You can even go as far as organize a full day trip that way. This is of course most appropriate for good friends, your girlfriend or your parents. Buy-able vouchers for things like indoor climbing, trips to the cinema, a circus or a theater play also make very good gifts.

Girlfriend/Spouse specialties

With girlfriends, jewelery never wears off as gift. It's rarely used anymore, especially nowadays where people are always in a hurry and don't believe in there own ability anymore to choose something his or her partner would like.

It's easier then finding perfumes, for example.

Actually, jewelery and gems are one of the easiest gifts, because you just have to go shopping with her a few weeks before the actual event and keep taking your time in places and shops where she can check out the display. All you have to do is pay close attention to what she keeps looking at, and you'll have more options than you need for her quicker than you can imagine.

The best way to shop for jewelery, however, especially if you've got a limited budget, don't have much time, no Ideas what to get her at all or mixture of all of the above, is to start looking within online jewelery stores. This page should provide you with a good list for startes, which covers shops from all pricing ranges:
http://jewelerystores.weebly.com

Adventure gifts are generally extraordinarily well received as well, that's why I included two links below. But they are also a tad more expensive.

If you need more detailed tips, be a little more specific on the persons you need the gifts for, and maybe also the age range for the respective persons.

Best regards,
Thorsten

last minute birthday gift ideas?!?




<3


I have no clue what to get my mom for her birthday, which is tomorrow. Really, the only store around here i know that's open pretty late on a sunday would be walmart. Does anyone know any cute gift ideas i could get for my mom from walmart? :(


Answer
I'm 20 yrs old nd i ave been wit my fiance for 4.5 yrs. We ave a gorgeous son called Liam Michael Pearce nd he was born on the 28th Dec 09. He weighed 5lb 12oz :) I just absolutely love my gorgeous baby boy nd his daddy soooo much xxxxxx

Well my son is now almost 8 months old (its gone so quick lol) nd he now weighs 12lb 12.5oz :) I just cant wait wen we start tryin 4 our 2nd :) which wont b until Liam is 2-2.5 yrs old. which is ages away lol

My answers are always wot i truley think. sum may disagree but hey every1 is entitled 2 their own thoughts. Im not super nasty but will tell it how it is!! so basically its 'hug me and I'll hug you back, kiss me and I'll kiss you back, love me and I'll love you back, but if you hurt me I will hurt you harder..



There is a very sick guy on here, that has used my sons pic and has said that he needs to die. Never take this sick person seriously




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment