Friday, June 6, 2014

Birthday gift ideas??




Meggy


I want to get my husband something really nice and special for his birthday. Any ideas??


Answer
apart from any materialistic gift ... here's what you can do:

Send him personalised messages throughout the day with some of the best moments you've spent together ... you need to make sure that u message him even when u both are together , you can perhaps create drafts well in advance.

Any birthday gift ideas?




>Obsessed<


My friend is turning 16. She loves Stephanie Meyer's books (but she has them already) and home-made jewelry. I know she appreciates originality and creativity more than anything else. I wish I could be original; I'm not though. Help? Any ideas, of any kind?


Answer
Does she have "The Host: A Novel" by Stephenie Meyer that was released in May? You could also pre-order book four in The Twilight Series, "Breaking Dawn," for her and send her a note to that effect. I'm so very glad your friend has a passion for reading and you're supporting her love for Stehenie Meyer by considering buying her books for your friend. I also recommend you consider shopping the Klutz website. There are a lot of clever ideas for gifts and gift center for people in your situation. Cheers and happy b-day to your friend!

http://www.amazon.com/Host-Novel-Stephenie-Meyer/dp/0316068047/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1213557158&sr=8-4

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Dawn-Twilight-Saga-Book/dp/031606792X/ref=tag_dpp_lp_edpp_img_in

http://www.klutz.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment