Tuesday, June 17, 2014

16th birthday girls present ideas?!?




Piano


Its my friends 16th birthday tomorrow and i want to get her a present, unfortunly i havent got alot of money and there not much time to go to the shops now as most of them are closed! I want to know what present I can give her? Like for one of my other friends I made a poster/ 16th banner, but i want to do something different? any ideas?!


Answer
My best friend's birthday is coming up too. My gift is actually kind of like a DIY project. It's a mini gift basket filled with goodies. Since you friend's birthday is tomorrow, try and find a bunch of stuff that she might like. For example, food. Everyone likes food. Opened or unopened, doesn't really matter. If it's opened, for example a box of biscuits, pour a couple of biscuits into a Ziploc bag, cut the sealing part off and wrap the top of it up with ribbon or pipe cleaners.
What I did was I got a small basket with a handle, and put candles, hot chocolate, tea, and biscuits inside. Then, I decorated it with ribbon, it looks awesome. :) Basically, it's like one of those gift baskets you get for 20 dollars at a store.

Hope this helps, good luck! :)

Does anyone have gift ideas for a girl's 16th birthday?




joe diddle


The receiver is the sort who has pretty much everything-- she just asks for it and her parents get it. (nice girl though)

My daughter needs a gift for her "Sweet 16" birthday party. Around $20 or just a little more.



Answer
Well I was thinking if it was your daughter, but it isn't, so just buy her a visa gift card. She can go shopping for whatever she wanted but didn't get. Believe me some people who seem to have it all really don't. Or can be somewhat annoyed by the fact that they get lame gifts. Any girl would love to shop so a visa gift card would really do the trick. Or maybe even a subscription to her favorite magazine if your daughter knows what it is?! Hope it goes well, Sexc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment