Friday, June 13, 2014

My wife is turning 40. Any good birthday gift ideas?




cobblejoe





Answer
Ooh! I just had my 40th, and my partner gave me 40 days of presents up to my birthday. Everynight I got a new gift. They weren't all material things. Some were things like 20 minutes of just smooches, a foot rub, a framed photo from when we first dated, renting the first movie we saw tother, etc. They don't have to cost money or require a lot of work.

It gave me something to look forward to for over a month.

Of course, his 40th is next year so I guess I'd better start planning!

Birthday Gift idea for my wife?




Face on Fi


I only have around $200 left to spend and need a good idea.

Im looking for something different (not jewlery, clothes, gift cards, etc..)

She probably wants to do something together (not just dinner and a movie type of thing) something interactive.

She is turning 31, we have a two year old, so something that either we can ALL do or something that we can do in a few hours because we have to have a sitter.



Answer
It may take a little time, but consider making a book full of pictures from the last several years, highlights, meaningful stuff and make a book on shutterfly or whatever online photo program you use. It's something that is a little more simple, but at least for me, SO meaningful, because it's something that I personally would always hold on to, and it shows that you took time and effort to put the whole thing together.

Something that would be fun if you have in the area is something like Color Me Mine, which is a ceramics place that you go and choose out something (plate, frame, jewelry box) and you paint it and then they glaze it. Your two year old would LOVE it (just make sure he/she has some clothes on you don't mind getting a little messy) and once again, it's something you all would keep and it'd be a great memory to look back on. I know here in Orange County there are a bunch of Color Me Mine stores around, but in other states it might be something else. Look around. It's a lot of fun. Creative and different too :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment