Saturday, June 21, 2014

birthday gift ideas for my dad?




X


He's turning 49. He loves football and stupid jokes. I'm also really close with him, but I don't know if that would help lol. Any ideas for something unique to get him?


Answer
You can maybe get a father daughter frame and put a picture of you two in it. Or things remembered, get something ingraved.

Hope that helped. :)

Birthday gift ideas for dad from a 3 yr old girl?




lady me


So my hubbys birthday is sunday and we dont really have money to spend on gifts but i want some crafty ideas for something that our 3 yr old daughter could do for him?? ANy ideas????


Answer
They're expensive (about $6) compared to other cards, but we love buying the ones that are recordable so you can record your daughter saying, "You're the best! I love you Daddy!" Use a stamp pad to have her put her handprint on the inside cover of the card and date it. If she's working on writing her name, have her attempt that too. It's a great keepsake for him to take to work. We did that for the grandmas for Mother's Day.
How about having her help you cook a favorite treat? My 3 year old loves cooking. If he likes fishing, how about having her paint a bobber or pick out a fishing lure? If he's into sports, how about going to a minor league game together?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment