Thursday, June 12, 2014

looking for good gift.?




brazelt


ok my sister in law, my brothers wife, just found out she's pregnant and her birthdays coming up, its march 2, and I need to find her I great gift. shes turning 23. I thought about getting her some maternity clothes but couldnt find a good store. she wears plus size clothing so its a little harder. If anybody knows a good plus size maternity store, or another good gift idea then pls help. no baby clothes....!


Answer
My friend recently found out she is pregnant. It wasn't her birthday but I bought her a Pregnancy Journal they sell them at The Hallmark Store and other book stores. They are really cute, you can put pictures of your belly, dreams for the baby and other things. You fill in the questions its not a blank journal. She loved it. Just an idea though.

Aanyone have any gift ideas to help my wife feel good about herself after having our baby?




Trevor


My wife had our little baby girl 3 months ago. She has a birthday coming up in about 2 weeks and I want to plan something really special for her. I can't spend HUNDREDS of dollars but I am okay with putting some money into this gift. I want to do something for her that will help her to feel sexy about herself again and get that spark back that she had before she became pregnant.

She already mentioned a massage...but I want to go above and beyond that...ladies...what do you think??
Wow...great ideas!
We just got back from Grand Cayman about a week ago so I don't know about another weekend away (plus we have the baby)

She was never big into lingerie but a new dress or something could be fun...she's a little concious of her body yet.

I worry about the perception of some kind of a class like the strip tease one (and I dont' think she'd be up for that one in particular haha though I wouldn't mind if she was!)



Answer
I have children and every time after I had a baby I would want a makeover. You feel kinda dumpy and unattractive because you've dedicated your body to your unborn child. I would recommend arranging a makeover day for her. Hair, nails, pedicure, massage, the whole 9 yards, then have a girlfriend pick out a pretty dress and shoes for her. Have it delivered to the salon, with a note that says... your Prince is waiting Cinderella! Then have a limo come pick her up at the salon, you be in the limo, dressed to a T, with flowers then take her to dinner all pretty! I would love that and cry my eyes out if someone did that for me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment