Friday, June 13, 2014

Birthday Gift Idea? (repost, wrong screen name before)?




love91


My sister just had a baby three weeks ago and her birthday is in 4 days. I want to buy something for her, not the baby. She doesn't know what she wants. I was thinking a visa gift card because she doesn't have a lot of money but I wanted something better than that. Shes going to be 24. try to stay under $30.

Thanks



Answer
Well, maybe you could get her a gift card to bed bath and beyond or something. Something to relax her since she has a new baby. Lotions are nice or maybe bubble bath sets!(: those are nice!

good 40th birthday gift ideas under £30?




=)


i need some ideas for a 40th birthday coming up... the only problem is, i have a budget of around £30 however if there are any good ideas but they cost too much I have somebody that will team up with me to get a joint present, so help appreciated please! thanks and merry christmas :)


Answer
http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/birthday-presents/40th-birthday-gifts.htm?utm_source=GooglePPC&s_kwcid=TC|7862|40th%20birthday%20gifts||S|b|3267325102&gclid=CNbkhNfm8Z4CFU0B4wodtGTfIQ




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment