Saturday, June 21, 2014

Boy 15 year old Birthday gift ideas?




Chaos


I NEVER let my parents get me whatever they want to because its always socks or somthing sucky to wear, so i always tell them what i want for birthdays and such (like a wishlist) and my b-day is in less than a month, and i realize... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO TELL THEM I WANT!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ give me ideas, i like hi-tech stuff, i have a ps2 a wii and a good computer, i like video games and stuff like that so... yeah. BTW! i have a $200 limit (cuz my parents are cheap like that) plz help?


Answer
iPod, New pets, Laptop, CD, Flat screen TV, New games, money so you can buy your own things, hmm a bummer car thats all i can think of.. oh yeah i know parents suck at getting presents but alreast be thankful they got you something.. so when they give u all this expensive stuff tell them thank you!

Whats a good good birthday gift for a 15 year old boy?




Jk771


My boyfriends birthday is coming up and i dont know what i should do for him, hes going to be 15 and i am already 15 we have been together for nine months. Its hard to know what to get for guys, ik girls like jewlery but yeah..He wont tell me what he wants of course lol. Is there anything nice i could do for him? any ideas?


Answer
definately like that with my girlfriend. i didnt know what iwanted. she didnt believe me when i told her. i think for 15 she got me... i think a gift card to lids at the mall. idr. lol.
but you should take him to dinner. (even if it's somewhere cheap) then go see a movie or something. but make sure that it's just you guys and no friends or anything spontaneously appear. just spend time with him that whole day and make it about him.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment