Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!?




lolipops


Okay so for my 13th birthday, I'm having a really fun party!!!
I live in NJ so me and 4 of my closest friends are taking a limo ride up to New York City on Friday then we're gonna go out to dinner then stay at a hotel. The next day (Saturday) we're gonna watch Wicked on Broadway and do some shopping, then we're taking the limo home!!! I'm sooo excited I can't wait!!!! What do you guys think of my idea? Oh and by the way, I'm not getting anything for my birthday or Christmas this party counts as all my gifts!!



Answer
I am so jealous! ur so lucky, that sounds amazing! Have a fantastic birthday sweetie!

Birthday gift in NYC for 21st?




Scarlett


My cousin is turning 21 and taking a trip to New York City for her birthday!
I am thinking of gifts and thought it would be great to get her something while she in NYC. I'm currently in England so can't take her myself.
Does anyone have any ideas on gift certificates or something I could buy for her?!



Answer
You could get her a gift certificate from a credit card company so she could purchase from any business that accepts that card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment