Monday, June 23, 2014

what is a good gift to give your 70 year old granmother on her birthday?

Q. my grandma's b-day is coming up and my family and i have no clue as to what to give her. Has anyone got any idea as to what gift we should get?


Answer
a family album of some pics and memories! or make it more personal and include a scrapbook, a vacation would also be nice, just because they are older it does not mean they would love an all inclusive trip :)

Good gift idea for 70 year old grandma/?




mikethecab


I want to get her something really special. Not like a card or something. Lol.


Answer
Get her a really nice necklace.Take her to a nice dinner. Throw her a party . Lol ( Jk but if you want to go ahead.) Get her somethings shes always wanted. My birthday is oct 29th and I have no idea what to ask for im turning 14 Lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment