Monday, June 9, 2014

What is the best gift for a 1 year old boy?




Sandra-Dan


We have just been invited to my friends sons first birthday, but I have no idea what gift to get him. I hav a daughter who is 5 months, so have no idea what a 1 years old boy would like lol

Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thank you!



Answer
For my little cousin's 1st birthday, I bought her a toddler pool and a bathing-suit to go with it. Actually something usable (not just another toy) and ended up being Multi purpose. The Mom ended up blowing it up and putting it in her playroom she LOVED crawling in and out of it and playing with her babies in it. : )

Birthday gift ideas for 2 year old boys?




natalilly


My cousin's son turns 2 next week, and I have no idea what to buy for his birthday present. Her 4 year old daughter was very easy to buy for last month, but I'm not sure what 2 year old boys like, as everything seems either too babyish for him, or too mature.

He's walking now, and starting to talk, but he seems to just enjoy running around and breaking things and making a racket and hitting his big sister. He's not too interested in cars, or cuddly toys...

Any safe, age-appropriate ideas? Thanks :)



Answer
I would look in the toy aisles at Walmart...look for the age range on the box...you probably want a toy that says 18 months+ or 24 months+ on it.... A lot of them say 3Y+ (3 years) and would be too mature for him (might be due to the small parts also). My son's is turning 2 on April 1st and I can tell you what we got him and what his grandparents got him-

-Fisher-Price The Farmer Says See n' Say
-Little Tikes Tap-a-Tune Drum
-Little Tikes Pop Tunes Big Rocker Guitar
-Playskool Chuck My Talking Truck
-Parents Ready Set Go cars (set of 4)
-Fisher Price Little People Racin Ramps Garage
-Fisher Price Little People Little Movers School Bus
-Little Tikes Butterfly Net Bath Toy
-Little Tikes Jungle Jamboree 2-in-1 Xylophone/Piano

My son is big into music if you couldn't tell so we wanted to expand on his interests!
Your cousin's son might also like these. Or you can go to toysrus.com and browse toys by age.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment