Monday, March 24, 2014

What are some last minute gift ideas for your mother's birthday?




Alessandra


She is going to be 36 years old! She does so much for her family and her birthday is one day that we get to spoil her! So if you can think of some great gifts it is greatly appreciated. And because life gets so busy I forgot to buy her a present and her birthday is tomorrow 10/06/06!!!!! Shame Shame : ( on me.....


Answer
Why don't you just make the time to spend with her....take her out for dinner, lunch, breakfast or cook dinner for her. Mom's are sentimental and want to know that their children love them enough to give them their "time" because if it hadn't been for the time your mother spent on you, you probably wouldn't be the person you are today....so give her your time and let her know how special she really is...and next year, put a little more creativity into it because she is worth it...I always do something special for my mother on Mother's Day and her birthday, and it doesn't usually cost alot, but always comes from the heart. I have been known to write poetry, make a collage of pictures of her children with her, cook her favorite meal, throw a surprise party with family and friends. I started something and now my own children do the same for me.....From a mom's perspective, there is nothing more special than your children's time.

I have to purchase a last minute gift for a physicians birthday. Is gift certificates to a resturaunt ok?




happydawg


I thought about a $40 dollar gift certificate to somewhere like Ruby Tuesdays or perhaps Red Lobster.
He is from Egypt. Any one out there from Egyptian culture with any ideas?



Answer
A restaurant gift certificate is a great idea for a physician who doesn't have much time to cook. However, there are a lot of great local restaurants in town. I would go with one of those (perhaps from the Gaslamp District) instead of a chain.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment