Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ideas on getting my wife the best birthday gift! Any ideas?

Q. My wife is turning 30 years old this week! I wanna get her something really amazing for her birthday but I'm not sure what! Any ideas?


Answer
How about not get but do?

Have a whole day and night dedicated to her with little surprises along the way that you know that she will love . I cant tell you what to get as im sure you know your wife better than me lol.

Make her feel loved.

Good luck

Please suggest a birthday gift idea for my wife's birthday?




Dharanidha


Hello there,

Thanks a lot for taking time to read this.

When is the Birthday?
4 days from today

What are my current plans for the birthday?
Currently I am planning for a quick lunch other than greeting card and flowers. But this is the usual every year.

The constraints being:
1) we have a 2 month young baby (first kid) so wifey prefers not to be out of home for more than an hour or two (so that she can feed the baby when required at home)
2) generally I do not like the idea of beauty packages like manicure/pedicure/et al. But she does love it!

Warm Regards,
Dharanidhar



Answer
First get a babysitter, then go to a nice dinner, go home to give baby a feeding, head back out for a movie & then back home & enjoy the rest of the night with eachother's company - a good, old-fashioned date for the birthday girl & new parents, but allowing time for the precious baby to be feed....good luck & enjoy....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment