Friday, March 14, 2014

Its my boyfriends birthday soon, any ideas for a gift?




Jessica


I wanted to get him maybe a t-shirt from express since he loves express, but then I wanted to get him a more personal gift. We run track together at college, and he's very good, he also likes football. His sign is the leo (lion) & he has a tattoo of it. & he also drives me everywhere & travels alot, so i was thinking maybe something for his car, but he could careless about its appearance, but its so messy.

Any ideas would be great! I wanted to do something special, cause he got me a charm bracellett with meaningful charms on it, and a necklace with the winged foot for track too.



Answer
My boyfriend sounds a lot like yours, he's a college football player, his car is always a mess & also has tattoos. This year for his birthday I decided to get him a GUESS watch, it was just the right size...flashy but not too flashy. It looked amazing on his well-built arms (and I'm assuming your boyfriend is fit as well). During the night, his family and I took him for dinner & well let's just say dessert was to be eaten at home haha. But seriously, get him something YOU KNOW HE WILL USE, boys don't really shop that much...and remember girly, BIRTHDAY SEX.

Baby boy's first birthday gift?




star


I want some sort of Sentimental gift for him. I have been looking and looking and can't seem to pick something. Any ideas??


Answer
start a college and/ or 1st car fund ( call it a gift for his future)
add to it every time you possibly can

I did - started in 1977

I paid for sons college education and bought him in 1993 his 1st car ( 72 Lemans )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment