Sunday, March 9, 2014

ideas on how/where to order birthday gifts to be delivered?




~dulceria~


i want to get my friend a strawberry cheesecake but i dont know who to order it from that delivers... and how do i know if its gonna get there in one piece or even taste good?

OR

maybe sending a gift box of decorated cookies would be a better idea?

i dont want to embarrass him at work with flowers and balloons so im leaning more towards food for him.

can u help with ideas on WHO to order from or ANY OTHER suggestions other than cheesecake or cookies?
(he lives in arkansas and i live in houston)



Answer
Check on Amazon.com. You wouldn't believe the stuff they have now. A man I know just had a case of Hamburger Helper delivered to his younger brother (don't ask).

Any good birthday gift ideas?

Q. its my friends birthday at the end of this week(and it was all my other friends earlier this month, i dislike june -.-')
i don't know what to get her, the one thing i thought i could get her that she'd like she already had -.-' I know she likes hello kitty, but she has millions of hello stuff so theres no guaranteeing i could buy her something she doesn't already have... Also she's been in town(live in a city) since she was around 10, she knows more shops than i do so i don't know what to get her that she doesn't already have/has seen
any help?


Answer
My husband got me some of those chocolate covered strawberries for Mother's day from the Sherries Berries company. They were delivered right to the front door and were huge!! There were only 9-10 but they were so good and my kids loved them too! They have all kinds of chocolate covered things like fruit and cookies and other stuff that is something that makes a great gift!!! The web site is sherriesberries.com . They are an unusual gift and something I never would have thought of myself!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment