Thursday, March 20, 2014

Birthday gift ideas?????




sdfgsdfgs


Hey! My birthday is in 1 week and my parents are dying to know what I want! I have a phone, iPod, camera, laptop, nintendo.... Any ideas?? I'm not a big fan of recieving money. Oh and I don't mean to sound spoiled.... I'm just giving some help! Thanks, god bless!! Oohhh btw, between $100 and $250.
Oh, I'm turning 14.



Answer
Maybe you could ask for clothes. Or ask your parents to give you something when you think of something you want, it doesn't necessarily have to be on your birthday. You could also get a pet. Money would be a good option because you can get anything you want with it even if you don't think of anything till later on.

Handmade Birthday Gift Ideas?




hypnotic


It's my friend's 18th birthday soon,we used to be best friends years ago, but then she moved away and this year her parents are paying for me to go down and be like a birthday surprise for her. But I want to make her something really special for her birthday, I was thinking of making a box, collaged with old pictures of us and then fill it with things, but I don't know what to put inside of it, I haven't seen her in years and have no idea what she's into any more. Any ideas?


Answer
Hmm, let see, you can call and ask her what thing she love most (make sure that ur friend doesnt buy it yet), try not to talk to her about her birthday....
For example: She love the new iPad but she cant buy it beacuse its too expensive, then u can buy the iPad and suprise her.
Good luck :) and hope my idead can help you out :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment