Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What is a good birthday gift for a woman in mid- 40's.?




Ellie May


She likes ducks, all children have left home within the last 6mnths. I don't really know her very well. Is not an active person. Any ideas would be great.


Answer
Fresh colorful flowers or a nice plant she can place in her garden. If she likes the outdoors, she will like plants and flowers .

Can you Please Help? Gift Ideas for an amazing Japanese Woman?




jonah-hill


Not long I met a Japanese girl who is pretty amazing, and she sent me an Electric Hand Warmer Gift for my Birthday, it must of cost her £40-£50 including postage from Japan to UK.
So it is her Birthday Next week and I cannot think of any ideas on what to get her, she is somewhat a perfectionist and I am struggling to find anything good for her. I don't want to get her perfume, clothes or jewelry because I don't know her well enough to know what she likes and these things are more personal in my eyes and easy to get wrong.
So how can I match the present she got for me?
I know she loves things that involve massage, aromatherapy and she loves her high end skin care, but I cannot find anythings suitable for her. I am worried incase I get her the wrong thing. Any Ideas?
£30-£50 gifts



Answer
Next week? I doubt if your package can make it.
Anyway, give her cute fashion accessories like bags.Many Japanese women are obsessed in designer bags. Try asking help from your sister or female friends.
Or skin care products but beware, I usually don't give skin care products because we don't know if she's allergic to certain kinds.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment