Saturday, March 22, 2014

What do I get my Dad for his Birthday?




jurassic


It's my father's 57th birthday this year and I'm looking for gift ideas for him. He works in the mobile phone industry, has several phone (for business purposes) including an iphone, likes old WWII movies like we dive at dawn and the colditz story, is into blues/jazz I think- always used to play eric clapton music in the car on family trip (cream, the dominos etc.).

He lives in switzerland on his own (is divorced) but has plenty of friends out there. He travels alot for business, and I mean alot. We're talking dubai one day, washington the next then africa, germany etc etc. He has an ereader (that I gave him last year) which he uses alot on the flights.

I'm really struggling for ideas. Any suggestions appreciated.



Answer
An ipad
A wwII book or item from wwII(check amazon or ebay)
A wwII movie (I think there's one. Called "saving private Ryan")
Kindle
Eric Clapton cd
U cud make a scrapbook of u and him and start from when u were little in the from of the book and work ur way up to now
Money
Atlas (u said he travels a lot)
Book
Socks (hehe that's wut my dad gets every year)

Hope I helepd!!
Happy birthday to ur dad!!! *<8~)
Xoxo
Catherine

What's a creative way to present a gift which is an overseas holiday?




Katie


I've bought my boyfriend a trip to Dubai for his birthday and I'm a little stuck on a creative idea on how to present it to him rather than just handing over a ticket in an envelope.... What's your ideas? Any feedback is much appreciated
Thank you



Answer
Get a large helium balloon and a small basket. Put the tickets into the basket and rig the balloon so the basket will hang under it like a hot air balloon. Box up the balloon and basket shortly before the box will be opened. When it's opened, the balloon will float out with the tickets in the basket.

Or you could get a travel book or a novel that features Dubai and tape an envelope with the tickets to the inside of the back cover.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment