Sunday, March 16, 2014

Nanny Birthday???????????????????????????????




Tee


My nanny birthday is coming up and I have no clue as in what to get her I have no ideas Im not a true gift giving person in my family we only got cards and money or checks so I have no clue.....she takes very good care of my son and I want something very unique for her what do you all suggest and Im not spending alot of money she gets enough money from me including fancy dinners, and she dont have to pay for family trips not even a bottle of water she have to pay for. I was thinking of getting a card and having him put his hand prints in them hes only 13 months old

any ideas I need to have the gift by sat for her party
when we go out she is not working she is there b/c she has no family here and I want her to be happy when Im home I take good care of my child she goes else where and does whatever she likes with her free time



Answer
Okay since you dont want to pay much.Go and get her a plain white shirt and then have him put his hand prints on it.And then you write something nice on it.Like Worlds greatest so and so but its up to you on what you put. but my grandma loved the shirt my girls made for her and its special and doesn't cost more then 10 dollars or so.

Can you give me a birthday gift idea for a just turned 2 year old girl?




The Jolly


I don't know her all that well and I don't know her parents. My son goes to Gymboree with her and I chat with her nanny. Her and my son have been labeled "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" as they just love each other. She is way advanced for her age. I know her parents are loaded so I can't imagine that she doesn't already have everything! (The nanny drives a Bentley to class...lol...seriously.)

You all are pretty creative, any ideas here? I'm thinking of calling the teacher and maybe she can give me some insight as to what she likes.



Answer
Maybe you can ask the nanny what she likes. Things I'd give a 2 year old:
-a doll
-books (always my first choice!)
-craft items (playdough, crayons, fingerpaint)
-blocks

Things I'd avoid would be clothes because if they are wealthy, they might have a certain preference for brand or style.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment