Friday, March 14, 2014

I need some ideas for a birthday gift - 5 year old twins boy and girl?




Nicole


do you have any ideas?
i need to order it online with delivery and i want a gift whats super surprising and awesome =)
oh...and where can i order balloons cheap for delivery?
thank you =)



Answer
It really just depends what they are into. Here are a few ideas that my 5 yr. old niece has liked:
1. big arts/crafts sets (like make your own jewelry, stepping stone, painting, etc.)
2. outside toys if it's warm where they live- balls, jumpropes, tennis raquets, etc.
3. model kits for the boy if he likes building (cars, dinosaurs, radios, etc.)
4. crystal growing kits
5. educational video games like Leap Frog's Leapster (those are huge hits but pricier!)
6. bikes
7. train set for the boy (Thomas the Train is huge)
8. kids table w/chairs for them to sit at
9. kids little sofa/chairs that fold out for sitting & playing
10. a big kids kitchen set w/pretend kitchen
11. a large dollhouse
12. electronic reading systems like Tag/Leap Frog
13. Fisher Price's Cool School computer
14. computer games

this is a small list but hopefully it will spark some ideas for you! not sure about the balloon delivery- maybe try a local flower shop?

Birthday gift for a 6 year old girl?




itstoolate


I need some gift ideas for my boyfriend's little sister. She's turning 6 next week and I want to get her something that she will absolutely love! She's been talking to me about her birthday for months now and she's super excited. She likes barbies and other toys but not as much as she loves other grown up stuff. She hates it when someone calls her a kid. So I wanted to get her something that is for kids but also makes her feel kind of "older". She's been wanting to see my friends so I have already decided to take her out on her birthday so she can meet my friends and cut a cake. But I'm still not sure about the gift. She loves gifts so there has to be a gift! Any ideas would be appreciated!

P.S. In the past, I've bought her barbies, dresses and colouring books etc. She loved them all. She also likes hannah montana. I don't want to get her make up or anything like that because my boyfriend thinks she's too young to be wearing any make up.



Answer
when i had a 6 yr old sister she was like that too. i would get her a chirley temple from the restaurant that you go too. tell her its a special grown up thing. u and ur friends need to get it too. ask for extra cherrys for her too. it makes them feel special. HOPE I COULD HELP! P.S. idk if i spelled chirley temple right but its basically cherry 7up. Check out my blog at http://limegreenflipflops.blog.com/ tell me what i can doo better! thx!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment