Sunday, March 16, 2014

What are some ideas of gifts for a 15 year old boy for his birthday?




Sami


Ok so my birthday is like 2 weeks and I still don't really know what I want yet... So 2
help u guys I'm gunna say that I like music and basketball so can I have some ideas??? And if u guys want u can put some other ideas in anything helps!!! Thanks



Answer
Sports Gear (As Much As You Can Afford)
Musical Instrument if you like making music
Favourite Artists New Album (or an older one if you haven't heared it)
Sweets (if your american candy)
Video Game or Games for your console or PC
Gift Code (XBOX Live, ITunes, PlayStation Network, Next or other clothes shop, Game (Gamestop if american) etc.

Boy 15 year old Birthday gift ideas?




Chaos


I NEVER let my parents get me whatever they want to because its always socks or somthing sucky to wear, so i always tell them what i want for birthdays and such (like a wishlist) and my b-day is in less than a month, and i realize... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO TELL THEM I WANT!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ give me ideas, i like hi-tech stuff, i have a ps2 a wii and a good computer, i like video games and stuff like that so... yeah. BTW! i have a $200 limit (cuz my parents are cheap like that) plz help?


Answer
iPod, New pets, Laptop, CD, Flat screen TV, New games, money so you can buy your own things, hmm a bummer car thats all i can think of.. oh yeah i know parents suck at getting presents but alreast be thankful they got you something.. so when they give u all this expensive stuff tell them thank you!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment