Tuesday, March 18, 2014

boyfriend birthday gift ideas!?!? HELP!?




janice


i've been with my guy for about a year and a half now, and we didn't do the whole "real" birthday gift thing the first time around. for example, last year i made him a picture frame with some photos of us inside. this year i want to do something nice for him because he'll be turning 18. maybe not a tangible gift...but plan a nice surprise date or something. i'd appreciate some ideas! :)


Answer
Well I guess it depends on how old you are. If you can drive then you should take him on a little road trip to a town or city you guys have never been to. You can spend the whole day there. You guys could eat at a nice restaurant, go to a concert or movie, and just take a walk down the main street enjoying the sites. That would be a memorable way to spend his birthday. You could also look at these gift ideas specifically for 18yr olds http://www.giftgrease.com/eighteen-year-old.html You should get a ton of suggestions on what gift would be good for him. Hope this helps.

birthday gift ideas for my boyfriend?




samantha


My boyfriends 30th birthday is coming up and then christmas will follow shortly after so I need some gift ideas (to brainstorm), and opinions.

Guys what are some of the best gifts your girl(s) have gotten you?

he's very passionate about music and food/health. He's also into comics and some anime but we talk about that stuff too much. ...and zombie's..of course.

I considered getting him an autograph from his favorite artist, but thoughy it would loose its appeal because it wasn't given in person. And also would be hard to arrange. I also considered getting him a vinyl copy of his favorite album....but I'm not sure how good these ideas are? They're a little impersonal, but I already made him something sentimental for last vday.

Any ideas?



Answer
I congratulate you for, this is actually one of the better questions I have encountered that have ever been asked. It's refreshing to to answer this one so, I've taken time to offer you my best research and hopefully some great ideas to work with. I too, always have problems selecting the right gift for my wife so, here are a few "things" to consider when you are shopping. The vinyl idea is good as long as you can get a frame for it as well to hang on the wall. This was one of my favorite gifts ~

The food & health industry offers some great ideas too considering I once sold the products from Life Extension's Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw. The formula 'Fast Blast' is quite refreshing and gives everyone a real boost. I sold 1,000's of this product cause, everyone loves it. You'd be surprised how wonderful all their health formulas are. Some of their books may seem outdated today but, they still stand the test of time and those that have followed them from the 80's & still purchase their products are quite healthy & naturally strong.

The other true & thoughtful gifts are jewelry. Gold bracelets are a fantastic although can be costly unless you use financing from the better stores. Gold chain pendants of his favorite team or custom made music groups names and logos are a real treat ! ENJOY ~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment