Friday, March 7, 2014

Roommates Birthday?




DM


My roommates bday is coming up Labor Day weekend. When it was my bday earlier this year she went all out. Party, nice dinner, stay in nice upscale hotel, gifts, jewerly, etc. Now that iys her bday coming she won't give me any thoughts or ideas on hers. She doesn't want a party, or go away, she won't even tell me a restaurant. She doesn't do the club, bar scene either. She has a really stressful job and I know she is a little depressed because last year her boyfriend of 6 yrs broke up with her. I need some help so any ideas. She is a little picky about things that she likes/dislikes.


Answer
I say have the room decorated a lil w/ banners and stuff and get a lil cake for her and sing her happy birthday and just figure out where she likes to eat or where she hasn't gone to eat and just treat her to dinner or lunch. Rack up a couple of friends and just have a nice chill night out.

Should I get my roommate a birthday gift?




bergzy42


So I'm not quite sure if i should get my roommate a birthday gift. This is my second semester and I have been roomming with my roommate since January (so about 3.5 months). My roommate's birthday is over spring break and I had no idea till her boyfriend was talking about it when he stayed over our dorm. So, I want to buy her a gift but on the other hand, I don't. The reason why I want to get her a gift is to show her that I appreciate her being my roommate and for being a considerate person. On the other hand, I don't because it's not like were close "friends," but we do talk. We don't really hang out with each other.

So what do you think? Should I get my roommate a birthday gift? (I wold have to give her the gift after Spring Break, though)



Answer
you cant go wrong with a gift card!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment