Sunday, March 23, 2014

Gift ideas for a 5 year old female?




proud m


My daughter is turning five in a few days and I have NO clue what I am going to buy her yet! I really want to avoid the toy section because she REALLY does not need toys! Between her, and her siblings my house is over-flowing with toys LOL We've gotten her a few outfits/dresses that she had asked for but I don't want that to be her only birthday gift! I've thought about maybe videos...she'd really really like the Hannah Montana movie (that poor me got dragged to the theaters to see HAHA) but it doesn't come out on video until the 18th which is after her birthday. Am I the only mommy now-a-days that feels clueless in the gift department??? Any ideas are appreciated!


Answer
What about...?

* Dress ups - every girl loves to dress up!
* Accessories for toys she already has eg. dolly clothes or cartridges or new games etc for electronic toys
* An inexpensive CD player or MP3 player and some music to go with it.
* An inexpensive digital camera
* An IOU card for the Hannah Montana movie and a promise of a special movie day (at home) when you get it (with you or some friends)
* A special day out at a favourite place.
* Some cooking or craft toys that get used up and then they are gone.
* New bedding with her favourite characters (maybe Hannah Montanna with the movie IOU)
* Something personalised eg. a T-shirt with her name on it.

Some years I can't think of anything to buy my daughter and others I couldn't possibly buy everything I would like to; frustrating either way.

Gift ideas for my 1 1/2 yo. and 3 yo. (issues with gifts)?




sara


This Christmas my husband and I are running into an issue with buying gifts for our daughters, I was thinking of a Thomas the train set for both of them to share as we can add to it for birthdays and gift giving holidays but I'm afraid its to small for my youngest. Any thoughts or ideas on what I could get for them. Must buy either one big thing or two identical toys. Which is the problem. My oldest is ready for older kid toys (5-6 year old toys) because she is very mature and careful with her things and keeps them put away. But my youngest although she follows in her sisters foot steps and acts like she's 3 also is immature with toys chews on them throws them won't put them away puts them in her mouth ect. We cannot get different toys though has to be the same toy or they fight like cats and dogs. Youngest like princess and fairy stuff oldest likes fire trucks (because daddy is a firemen) and cars (towmater to be exact) but if one gets a princess and one gets a truck they fight and cry over not having the same things


Answer
There are toys that have a play range of 11/2 to 5 year old.

I got a 4 year old girl and 1 year on boy. I plan on getting them two cushion chairs and My Airport by Fisher Price from Kohls and a train. Other ideas blocks and books. Have the older read to the younger.

Musical Sets




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment