Tuesday, March 18, 2014

gift ideas for a guy friend?




iloveyouu


well, the birthday of one of my guy friends in my neighborhood is coming up in a couple of months & i cant think of any good ideas! He wont give me any ideas of what he would like so im gonna need a little help. hes gonna be turning twelve and i am a year older than him, if that helps. any ideas are welcome :)


Answer
I have had a similar experience, but I am a guy. I got a gift for a friend (who was a girl) and she loved it. Here's how I decided what to get. One day we were walking in some tall grass and a bunch of black bees came and attacked us, we got like six stings! I decided that I would get her a stuffed animal bee as a gift to, um, remember the "good times". Get something that only he will understand, like the bee.
Hope this helps!!!

Birthday gift ideas for a guy?




aoshi_0514


Any good and sensible gift ideas to give to a 24 year old guy friend (turning 25)?
He likes solid color polos. And the yankees.
PS. The guy is not my boyfriend. I'm thinking of getting him men's fragrance (gift set) OR a Lacoste polo.



Answer
You're lucky to know a couple of his preferences. Either
sound good. But usually you don't give clothes to a guy friend.
Or cologne either, both are considered too personal. And more for a boyfriend, than a plain friend.
That's another reason Borders sells books. And shops
sell sporting goods LOL. Maybe you can think of something
less on the personal side and get him something more
related to his sports teams or a sport he likes to play. Some-
thing more in the line of fun for him, rather than something he
can 'wear'. Sometimes a personal gift can give the wrong
idea to the person receiving the gift, so you don't want to
give the wrong impression. Give it more thought. You're bound to come up with something terrific!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment