Monday, March 10, 2014

good gift ideas for 1 and 3 year olds?




trisha_r_c


my 1 year old isn't interested all that much in toys or playing...he likes to sit and eat all the time. my 3 year old loves playing with just about anything. what are some good ideas for christmas gifts?


Answer
My daughter's 3rd birthday was last Friday and she got some gift cards, so we went to Toys R Us today and I got her the new Fisher Price Kid Tough digital camera. She loves it! She actually took it to bed with her tonight. It's very easy to use and very durable (she already dropped it 3 times). It even has a flash. The LCD screen isn't that clear, but it's good enough that you can see. And the picture quality was very impressive. It cost $59.99 and it you spend $50 you get a huge Dora or Diego for only $5.99.

Christmas/birthday gift for a 1 year old......?




Marisa'


Ok so my sisters daughter is going to be turning 1 in a few weeks - then there's Christmas right around the corner. I have no idea what to get for her - nothing too crazy, big or expensive. I was thinking a pretty basket filled with things she would enjoy playing with or things that my sister needs for her...I need some help - please!! Thanks everyone xoxo


Answer
I agree with your idea. A basket with little, not very expensive, fun things is a great idea. Some cute little todler outfits are always nice. You can also put in little dolls, toy phones, plastic keys.. anything pink. Something that is not very loud or annoying so your sister won't be annoyed, but still very fun. Also, go to a baby store, Babies R Us, something else like that, and ask what is a good idea for a 1 year old girl. The employees wll help you out. When I was little, I remember I loved pretend food. Something where she can be creative, such as crayons or constuction paper or colored pencils.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment