Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Present ideas for 13 year old girls birthday???







My bestie is turning 13 and i need to get her a present. no more than Aus $30. She is from Australia i likes jewellery, clothes and stuff. i want to get her a jewellery box because she always loses her earrings but they are all too expensive!!! She also lives in Queensland in Australia.
I have already bought her some shoes for $12
any ideas?????
Thanks



Answer
Make her a gift, Like a CD, I know It wont cost anything but she will really appreciate it and Its really sweet and will mean alot to her because you got her something that no one else in the world could get!
Hope I helped!

business name ideas?!?!?




Staceyanne


Hi guys,
Im looking to start my own business selling nappy cakes, bib and sock boquets and baby cupcakes as baby shower and birthday gifts.
Everythings ready to go except i cant think of a name. It will be based in brisbane australia.
Once i have found myself a name i will get my website up and running.

ANY IDEAS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, TIA :)



Answer
How about Showers of Gifts? Implies baby showers, a plethora of gift ideas and gives you a nice umbrella logo type AND is available is a dot.com name.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment