Sunday, March 9, 2014

Boyfriends 21st birthday, gift ideas please!?




blonde14


My boyfriend and I will be together for 3 years a week after his 21st birthday. I am 22 and am trying to figure out what to get him for his birthday. Im trying to put the limit at 100 at the most. Im trying to do a more thoughtful gift or a few smaller gifts. I want it to be sweet but also be something he can enjoy. He likes hunting, fishing, drinking, all of that kind of stuff. Yes, I am going to get him a bottle or 21 beers but I want to get him more than that because a 21st is special. Please, any ideas will be helpful!


Answer
The key is the symbol of the 21st Birthday so how about something key-related ?
They say that it's the symbol of the person becoming a senior member of the household and therefore entitled to a key of the home and/or it's a symbol of the key opening the door to future opportunities and happiness.
I think this Key Tool, Swiss Tech Utili-Key Key Chain, is a great gift for a man's 21st birthday - a gadget and a symbol all in one !
It includes various useful tools and comes in a metal gift box, you can get it on Amazon.

Birthday Gift Ideas...?




Ss Devi


its my boyfriend birthday by end of this month. we have been going out for few weeks so i dont know much about his likes. any ideas..?


Answer
For ideas, check out Amazon's year-end deals here >> http://amzn.to/newyeardeals

http://amzn.to/newyeardeals




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment