Friday, March 21, 2014

Do boys have a big turning 16 party or just girls?




luvmy4boyz


I know it's a big thing for a girl to have a "sweet 16" party but what about boys? Do boys usually have a turning 16 party? What would you call it since you wouldn't call it a sweet 16 party?

My oldest are twins and they are turning 15 Oct. 1st and I am just thinking ahead for next year. Over the last couple years they haven't had a birthday party. They have just each chose a friend to sleep over and we gave them money. As they get older it's hard to come up with ideas for a birthday party without it costing you an arm and a leg for the party and then still needing to give a gift.

They said that again this year they are fine with having a friend over and getting money and then just having a small family get together for their birthday. Should I plan something big for next year? What would be some ideas if the answer is yes? I could rent a hall but what would we do there or have for fun? Any other ideas?

Thanks!
thanks for all the answers, lots of good ideas here. I am putting to vote :)



Answer
I just turned 16 in July, and I wanted a party. I didn't want the average party with DJ and everything. So, I decided to have a paintball party. I got a group of my friends and my parents rented us guns, and masks, and a field and we all really enjoyed that.

Maybe they would like something like that.
Hope I helped.

16 year old birthday for boy- need ideas for a great party!?




minnieab


do boys have like girls have sweet sixteen?


Answer
No, guys don't really have anything like a "sweet sixteen" party. Don't let that keep you from throwing him a big party, though! Here are a few ideas:

- "Pool" party: Go to a pool hall and have a birthday 8-ball tournament. Prizes for winners, wings and pitchers of soda for everyone.
- Mega-Video Gaming Party: Rent out a movie theatre and have them hook up his favorite video games to play on the big screen. (I've been to one of these...it's AWESOME!!)
- DJ Dance Party: If he's into music. Have his friends all bring CD's as gifts, and maybe all pitch in $5/each for a gift card to iTunes.

Anyway, those are some ideas to get you going. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment