Thursday, March 13, 2014

It's my long distance friends birthday in a few weeks - gift ideas I can send in the post?




Babe, pig


Well it's my friends birthday in a few weeks and she lives about an hour away but I won't be able to see her on her birthday as it's school so I was wondering what some good ideas are that I could send in the post?
She is one of my best friends so I don't just want to send a card. Last year I sent a card with a me to you bear best friend keyring. This year I was thinking about maybe a necklace from a store like new look or claires accessories as I don't want to buy an expensive one if it will be going in the post. She will be 15 by the way - just so you know what type of stuff I could send. Any ideas on what I could get her for about under £10?
Thanks
x x x



Answer
here are some products from argos ( type in the number in the argos serch button ) :

Silver Disco Light. 2718785

Hot Pink Fluffy Lights. 2608826

Heart Shaped Cosmetic Box. 2618823

Bellisima Girls Night In. 2610601

Apple Remastered Nano Armband. 5346927

Mikomi Pink Stripey Optical Mouse and Mouse Mat Set. 6750251

Lexibook 96Kb Pink Organiser. 6800187

Alba PCD422DT Personal CD with Tuner. 5134775

Pink Gym Set. 2610261

Sterling Silver Pink Cubic Zirconia Open Heart Pendant. 2192095



These are just some of the many things I could find. Peace

Cheap, memorable 21st birthday ideas...?




Mrs. Marti


Now, I know I've sorta asked this before... But let's see if anyone else has any good suggestions... My hubby turns 21 in 3 weeks... Does anyone have any good ideas for a cheap "gift?" I'm not necessarily made of money, so anything cheap would really be great... Any ideas!?!?
Thanks :)
PS... No smart ass responses, please...



Answer
a watch or something

maybe try ebay you can get a good bargain there

or try get an experience voucher from soemwhere like argos and spend the day driving a rally car or a helicopter flight

there only like £50




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment