Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sweet sixteen girl birthday ideas?




jillyb1993


I'm having my 16th birthday soon and i'm not sure what to do.
I can have guys and girls attend, no pool, but i have a large backyard.

My birthdays in September, and I live in louisiana,
so the weather is usually still pretty warm.

please help,

thanks(:



Answer
Well when it comes, Happy Birthday! I say the big backyard is great but what if it rains? You are better off inside or have part of the party in and out. Have tons of friends over, good music and food and have fun! Make sure all of them get you amazing gifts or money and invite all your closest friends! Have fun! Hope this helped!!!

Any ideas for a birthday gift for a sweet 16 (girl)?




Zee


My friend is having a sweet 16 birthday in a couple of days and I have no idea what to get her! I really want to get her something related to her favorite band (The Neighbourhood). However their album is sold out in my country and there isn't any merchandise I can get her. I was thinking of printing a collage of their lyrics onto a shirt or make it as a poster, but that's all I can think of. Any ideas? Please help ASAP!

p.s. She also likes Kodaline, The Fray, Pink Floyd, Mayday Parade and Bob Dylan.



Answer
Burn her a CD of all her favorite music. And bake some birthday cup cakes for her.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment