Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Birthday Gift idea for a 5 year old girl?




Nicole Lyn


I need to know a good gift idea for an adorable little girl turning 5 years old. She is my fiance's second cousin and, of course, he doesn't know what to get her either.
Any suggestions? We were told she needed socks...but I want to get her something fun that she will enjoy as well!
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!!



Answer
if they say she needs socks then you should get her socks :) they could be an assortment of socks with designs, cartoons, patterns, characters, etc.

besides that, for my 5 year old cousins i like to bring them treats. sometimes it's sweets and sometimes they are fruits/veggies disguised as animals or characters. kids love them because they are cute and fun to eat. the parent's would probably praise you for getting them to eat healthy too!

Unique Birthday Gift for 5 year old girl?




LeeAnn


My step-daughter is turning 5 in a week, and I was wondering if any of you have any unique gift ideas. She got a lot for Christmas, so I used most of my brain-power for it, and now I'm completely out of ideas for her birthday! Thank you :-)


Answer
Best thing for a 5-yr-old girl is to get her something for a tea party!
Either a build-a-bear kit as one of the invitees, or a tiara or a fancy dress-up dress or an easy bake oven.

Then make it unique! Make the cookies with her!! Help her make finger-painted placemats and help her wrap silverware in napkins. Help her make "tea sandwiches" with the crusts off and triangular.

Make a chef's/baker's hat and put a towel over your arm as her butler/maitre d'.

Take pictures or movies and make a scrapbook page for her.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment