Sunday, January 26, 2014

What is a good birthday present for a 16 year old guy?

birthday gift ideas for runners
 on Birthday Gifts | Birthday Cards | Gift Ideas: 2011-05-15
birthday gift ideas for runners image



hunnibunch


he is a runner, a baseball player, and he loves paintball. He is my boyfriend and weve been dating a year and a half.


Answer
not sure how serious you so but here are some ideas that he could appreicate: Go for the sporting goods gift card or if he has a favorite team memoribilia from them is good. Even take him to a pro base ball game. My daughter gave her boyfriend when he turned 18 a surprise party at Hooters. I think that was a huge sacrifice for her! She also baked him a cake. Good luck!

What should I get my best friend for her 15th birthday?




Mack


Something around or under 30 dollars. I don't want to get her gift cards. that's boring! Nothing like super sentimental becuase i already did something like that for christmas. I just need some suggestions of what you would get a 15 year old girl. I know she's my best friend, i should know what to get her. I have some ideas; A camelback waterbottle (we're runners) A ton of chocolate, a magazine subscription..... blahblah. yep so please some suggestions!


Answer
My friend bought me a fair ivy surprise package subscription and i loooooved it--I really like surprises and mail. I'd never heard of it before so I felt pretty cool being the only one of my friends to get one.

Its also neat cause I got a new surprise package every month so it felt like she was constantly buying me new sweet things :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment