Monday, January 20, 2014

does anyone have an inexpensive birthday gift idea?

birthday gift ideas for her
 on Special birthday Present ideas For guys | PATRIOTIC UNIQUE GIFTS
birthday gift ideas for her image



beachbum


I need an inexpensive Birthday gift idea for an adult male who loves the Browns (has way too much Browns stuff ) and golfing. Have any ideas?


Answer
, No stress hat http://www.cafepress.com/GeoChemBio.551005695 and gym bag: http://www.cafepress.com/GeoChemBio.551005698

Birthday gift ideas for a tall woman?




~Abi3 BayB


So my friend's birthday is next week and I can't think of a good birthday gift idea. We're both tall girls and I wanted to maybe get a funny gift that alludes to that but I've got nothing. I don't mind making something either.

Any help is greatly appreciated!



Answer
If she has a pandora bracelet, give her a giraffe charm. I'm tall, and that's something my mom got me last year for christmas. Anything involving a giraffe works.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment