Monday, January 27, 2014

What is the perfect gift for a 7 yr. old girl?

birthday gift ideas 7 yr old girl
 on Select a fun gift for a child who is turning seven.
birthday gift ideas 7 yr old girl image



marlana g


For her birthday
Something that is <50$



Answer
I have a 7 yr old and a 9 yr old (both girls), and they would love:

arts and crafts
dolls/stuffed animals
books, DVDs, computer games
special interest stuff (like my 9 yr old would love science or gardening stuff, 7 yr old would love girly stuff like make up, "glam" outfits etc)


I think the arts and crafts idea is safest if you have no idea what they like.

gift idea -- 7 yr old girl?




Monica S


I just started dating a new guy and we're going to his 7 year old niece's birthday party this weekend. I have NO idea what to bring her, and I don't want to show up empty handed as this is going to be my first time hanging out with/meeting his family. I don't know much about the her beyond the fact that she's very "girly" (aren't most 7 year old girls?)
Anyone have any suggestions? I don't want to be too extravagent...I was thinking something in the $25 range...does that seem reasonable?
Any suggestions will be so helpful! thanks!



Answer
My daughter is just turning 7 next month and is also a very girly girl. My advice would be to avoid toys...she probably has a lot of Bratz and that kind of stuff by now.

My daughter loves to go shopping, and I know that most of her friends do too. How about buying her a cute purse and then putting a gift card inside for Target or Claire's or someplace she can go and spend it herself? My daughter loves nothing more than having her own money to spend and a cool purse to put it in. You could spend $5 on the purse and get her 2 $10 gift cards somewhere...she'd probably be in heaven!

High School musical 2 is also coming out next month, and most girls that age are crazy about that show...so you could also get her something HS Musical, like the Concert DVD or a tote bag or purse...Limited Too has those, and I think Mervyn's does too.

If you do buy her something other thana gift card, be sure to attach the gift receipt in case she already has it. A lot of those stores like Target have very strict return policies and without the receipt she won't be able to get something else. We always run into that problem at birthdays and Christmas.

Good luck meeting the family and have fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment